Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veggie Delight

Yeah, I did make up the name of this drink.  I'm trying to make myself keep going with this by calling the drinks something cute.  Don't get me wrong, the drinks themselves really don't taste bad (though they are starting to taste all the same) but I want something to chew!  A hamburger sounded really good for dinner last night but instead I made this drink.  It was a little like V8.  I couldn't taste the garlic so if you want that flavor you might want to put in more.  The touch of sea salt was a nice addition especially considering I haven't had any salt in 4 days. 

2 Tomatoes
2 cups greens (I used mixed greens)
1 cucumber
3 stalks celery
1 Apple
1/3 small beet
2 carrots
1 clove garlic
1 pinch of sea salt (stir it in after, don't put it in the juicer)

Calories = ~237

No comments:

Post a Comment