Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Citrus Grilled Chicken

I look for recipes from many sources. This recipe I just got in the mail from the realtor who sold us our house. It sounded good so I gave it a try. My husband, the super-awesome-grillmaster cooked them to perfection. And it was absolutely delicious. I would probably marinate the chicken for a little longer next time though. I used the leftover chicken to put in a salad the next day and felt like I'd paid $10 at a restaurant for a grilled chicken salad.

CITRUS GRILLED CHICKEN


INGREDIENTS:
1 Chicken (cut up), I used 4 very large chicken breasts instead
1/4 C olive oil
1/4 C orange juice
1/4 C lime juice
2 Tbsp. chopped onion
2 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. red pepper sauce.

Combine all ingredients (except chicken) and mix well. Pour marinade over chicken in a shallow dish. Refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. Remove meat from marinade and grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment