Monday, January 4, 2010

Pork Chops

PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES


4-6 Pork chops
1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 C. Sour Cream
1/4 C. Water
2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
4 C. sliced potatoes

Brown porkchops (or bake on top of the potatoes). Mix soup, sour cream, water and parsley. In casserole dish alternate layers of potatoes, sprinkled with salt and pepper, and sauce. Top with pork chops. Cover and bake at 375 for 1 hr. 15 minutes. You can also do this in the crockpot.

I generally double this meal for my family of 6.

1 comment:

  1. I made these pork chops for dinner tonight...and they were so YUMMY! I will definitely be making them again. I love that they are easy and quick to put together. I'm thinking that I can put it all together before I go to work, and then Scott can put it in the oven in time for them to be done when I get home from work! Keep the yummy recipes coming.

    ReplyDelete