Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pizza Roll-ups

So you probably don't need an actual recipe for this dish but I thought I'd put it on here so I don't forget to do it again someday.  My 10 year old son, Zac, was watching me scroll through Pinterest one day and begged me to make these pizza roll ups with him for our Mom and Me time (I spend about a half hour of individual time with each of my 4 kids on Sunday afternoons and the kids are always making big plans for "our time" together!) We bought the jumbo crescent rolls, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese sticks. The jumbo rolls will form a triangle when pulled apart and you just put half a cheese stick at the widest side of the triangle, pepperoni slices on the rest of the triangle and roll it up and seal the ends. We sprinkled a little garlic salt on top too. Bake for the amount of time suggested on the roll container and you have either appetizers or even a main dish.  Because we used the jumbo sized crescent rolls two Pizza Roll Ups plus a side salad was enough to fill everyone up.  I even sent leftovers in their lunch boxes the next day and that was a hit too!


No comments:

Post a Comment