Friday, October 18, 2013

S'mores Mix

This is such an easy, delicious treat and my husband is always begging me to make it!

1 box Golden Grahams (the small box, not the Family size)*
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 stick butter
1 cup chocolate chips

Melt the butter and marshmallows together in a saucepan. Add Golden Grahams and stir to coat well. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until they are nice and melted. Spread on wax paper to cool. They are a little sticky at first, but after a few hours are perfect......if you can keep your family from eating them before that! As you can see from my picture I didn't even make it to get my camera and take a picture before people started munching!

*This is one instance in which I'd say don't try the generic Golden Grahams. I've tried the Malt O Meal bagged kind and they weren't nearly as good. The generic just doesn't have the right crunch and will stay too sticky. If you are going to try a generic brand though you'll need 8 cups of cereal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment